Thursday, September 11, 2008

Support?

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Tweeter
Today's morning was pretty scary...Yet, if I'm right and as stated in my previous "Oversold" post the stock market really heavy oversold, then each such drop should be used to buy...

My outlook stays the same as it was 2 days ago. Now, by adding 2 more day of extremely high volume at these low levels I have even more assurance in the very strong recovery. Even Lehman Brothers Holdings' drop was not able to stop the Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, DJI and other indexes from the today's recovery...

Sorry, for the short post (if somebody reads it) I do not usually do any posts during the week, yet I like this week and I think we have it, we hit the bottom. I'll try to post a chart during this weekend with 1-year or 1.5-year chart - you have to see it (again if somebody read it).

No comments: