Monday, May 10, 2010

Volatility still Up

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Tweeter

As expected, we had a strong bounce up from the oversold levels.

I will be short:

Today's rally up is logical reaction on high volume surges during May 6-7, 2010 decline.

The good news is that today's trading session daily volume on all indexes (NYSE Composite, Nasdaq Composite, S&P 500, DJI, etc) is lower than the daily volume we had on May 6-7, 2010. We may see changes in the money flow toward positive readings. Many technical indicators became bullish suggesting a possibility of further recovery.

Not very nice news is that the volatility remains on high level and still is raising. Today's advance was quite strong - we have not see such strong daily gain since 2008th stock market crash. Because of that, Even I consider that the odds on the side of up-move, I would be very cautious and I would not be strongly bullish until I see some decline in volatility.

No comments: