Tuesday, March 11, 2008

S&P 500 MVO

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Tweeter

Very nice day – I think it was very unexpected day for those who read and follow Yahoo and CNN news…

I may only say that following my S&P 500 post on March 4, 2008, the market confirmed one more time that High MVO has to be paid off. Maybe, March 4 was a little bit early to talk about that, the common rule is that the reversal occurs not at high MVO but when after hitting high positive or negative levels the MVO comes back to zero line. It could be very easy checked by scrolling back in history (lucky for us MarketVolume.com allows to scroll back in history).

Without posting a chart I may say that all indicators on the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100 and DJI indexes are positive and pointing up. I think it’s going to be very interesting week…

No comments: